Seven Seas Offshore Value's You and How We Handle Your Data.
Seven Seas Offshore International Freight and Trade Company Web Site Privacy Statement
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit the Seven Seas Offshore website is important to us. No personal information is collected at this site unless it is provided voluntarily by an individual while participating in an activity that asks for the information. The following paragraphs disclose the information gathering and usage practices for the website.
Collection of Information
Seven Seas Offshore International Freight and Trade Company only collect the personal information that is necessary to provide the information or services requested by an individual. “Personal information” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. This is the same information that an individual might provide when visiting our office and it includes such items as an individual’s name, address, or phone number. The information collected is not associated with any specific individual and no attempt is made to profile individuals who browse the website.
Use of Information
Seven Seas Offshore International Freight and Trade Company uses the collected information to respond appropriately to requests. This may be to respond directly to you or to improve the website. E-mail or other information requests sent to Seven Seas Offshore International Freight and Trade Company may be retained for future use.
Web Site Security
Seven Seas Offshore is committed to the security of the information that is either available from or collected by this website. Integrated Distribution Services has taken multiple steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption.
Links to Other Sites
This website may have links to other websites. Seven Seas Offshore is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and suggests you review their privacy statements.
Under 13 / children
Seven Seas Offshore will not knowingly collect information about persons under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. If you are under the age of 13 you must ask a parent or guardian for help.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Seven Seas Offshore International Freight and Trade Company site is provided on an “AS IS,” “as available” basis. Neither Seven Seas Offshore nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like (collectively, “associates”) warrant that use of the Seven Seas Offshore site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither Seven Seas Offshore nor its associates warrant the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the content provided on the Seven Seas Offshore site or the products or services offered for sale on the Seven Seas Offshore site. Further, Seven Seas Offshore makes no representation that content provided on the Seven Seas Offshore site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of Lebanon. Seven Seas Offshore specifically disclaims warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by Seven Seas Offshore , nor its associates, shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that the use of the Seven Seas Offshore site is at your sole risk.
Under no circumstances shall Seven Seas Offshore or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Seven Seas Offshore site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Seven Seas Offshore site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Seven Seas Offshore records, programs or services. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, even if an authorized representative of Seven Seas Offshore has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this
- Personal information passed to the Company will be collected by users by ethical and legal means.
- Any information transmitted by users will be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Your information will not be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected. Unless Seven Seas Offshore receives a legal or judicial decision to do so.
- Access to the information collected is restricted to authorized personnel only for the proper use of such information.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be partners and allies of the Company. These links and frames are provided, and only endeavor to provide additional benefit to users.
- The Company will keep the information provided by visitors as is.
- Seven Seas Offshore cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of the use of other websites.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may use “cookies”, and the User may at any time activate their browsing mechanisms to inform you when they are activated or to prevent them from operating.
- The terms and conditions of use of this website are subject to continuous improvements and improvements. Thus, Seven Seas Offshore may, at any time, change the terms and conditions of use of this website, which will become effective at the time of their posting on this website.
- Access to the Seven Seas Offshore Website does not grant the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, trademarks, images, videos and icons, among others, contained in it were or were available.
- The above contents may not be copied, distributed, disclosed, adapted, modified, used, edited and made available in any medium of communication etc., in whole or in part, unless prior written permission from Seven Seas Offshore.
- The user bears full responsibility for the improper use of the information, text, graphics, trademarks, works, images, videos and finally any intellectual or industrial property right of the Seven Seas Offshore website. Diameter.
We Care! This is our sincere message to the clients.
Airport Road /Airport Business,
First Floor P.O Box 78-Airport
+ 961 1 456658
+ 961 1 456659
Mon – Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Corniche Street QNB Bldg.
P.O. Box 1000 Doha, Qatar
Tel +974 5 997 997